(1) Heat to a rolling boil five cups of distilled or filtered water
(free from Chlorine & Fluorine)
(2) Stir in one pack (1 oz) of tea. Cover tightly & boil 10 - 12 minutes.
(3) Remove from heat and scrape herbs from the sides and lid and stir them into the
(4) Allow covered pot to sit for 10 -12 hours.
(5) Add water to bring back to at least the amount of water you started with.
(6) Reheat to the point of boiling, then allow to cool.
(7) Pour into a sterile glass jar; tightly cap and refrigerate. The sediment will
collect at the bottom of the jar. (It makes a great facial pack)
NOTE: This tea contains no preservative. If any mold develops,
discard the tea immediately.
SUGGESTED USE: Recommended as a daily preventative to cleanse &
ADULTS: Boil 2 oz of purified or filtered water and add 2 oz of the tea. Sip slowly
while warm. Drink tea on an empty stomach ( best to have no food one hour before and one
hour after) once in the morning and once in the evening.
Children one oz. and infants 1/4 to one oz. of the tea.